The Esports Lounge is also the home to our competitive Utah Tech Esports teams. Our players compete against other schools across the country in video game competitions across several game genres and titles. The lounge is a free, recreational Esports gaming lounge located in Human Performance Center Lower Level 011 and outfitted with 12 high-end gaming rigs (Dell Precision 3630 Tower), 1 Nintendo switch, and 3 TVs open for use.
Esports Lounge Hours are the same as the HPC Building Hours.
Esports Lounge Standards:
Participant Code of Conduct
- All patrons and guests of the Human Performance Center should act in accordance of the standards regulations set by the Human Performance Center, Department of campus recreation and Utah Tech University. HPC & Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- Physical, Verbal, Or Written Abuse will not be tolerated and may lead to suspension from the facility
- Participants using the Human Performance Center assume all liability of and agree to compensate Campus Recreation or Esport team for any damages that occurs. Including, but not limited to lost, stolen or damaged items.
- No climbing on or sitting on the gaming desks/furniture.
- Outside food is prohibited in all activity areas of the Student Recreation Center unless approved by ? Non-glass, spill proof bottles are permitted, but must be stored in appropriate areas when not in use. Food must be approved by Esports Club President, Esport Mentor, or Campus Recreation Club sports. Just so you are aware any food on campus needs to go through dining services or be approved through dining services.
- All participants will be asked to sign an agreement acknowledging that they understand the rules and regulations prior to playing in the lounge.
- Keep belongings clear of games areas. Please store all items in day lockers outside of the Esports Lounge on the HPC Lower Level.
- Disinfect Equipment before and after use.
Esports Club President Phone #: 435-817-8222 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: https://discord.gg/aBwDzxh
Club Mentor: Scott Garrett | email@example.com
Club Sports/Intramural Contact Information: David Howell | firstname.lastname@example.org or Traci Collins | email@example.com